Click below to make a tax payment. Be sure to have your tax ID and parcel(s) number at hand.
- Real property and personal property tax bills are mailed by the Town Treasurer in December.
- Personal property taxes must be paid in full by January 31st to the Town Treasurer, unless the installment option is indicated on your tax bill.
There are two options for paying real property taxes:
If you choose to pay your real property taxes in full, the payment is due by January 31st to the Town Treasurer.
If you choose to pay your real property taxes in two installments (tax bills over $100), the first installment is due to your Town Treasurer by January 31st. Payment can be mailed to Daniels Town Treasurer, P.O. Box 90, Siren, WI 54872. The second installment is due to the Burnett County Treasurer by July 31st. Payment can be mailed to Burnett County Treasurer, 7410 County Rd. K #101, Siren, WI 54872.
If payments are not made by the deadlines, tax becomes delinquent and interest is charged on the unpaid balance at 1% per month retroactive from February 1st until paid and must be mailed to Burnett County Treasurer, 7400 County Rd. K #101, Siren, WI 54872.
Payments that are mailed just be postmarked no later than the payment due date. Payments that are hand delivered must be to the proper treasurer by the due date.
All delinquent real property taxes must be paid to the Burnett County Treasurer.
Reminders for current year postponed taxes are mailed by the Burnett County Treasurer in June.
Delinquent tax billings are mailed by the Burnett County Treasurer in March, September, and November.
- Office of the Burnett County Real Property Lister 715-349-2551
- Office of the Burnett County Register of Deeds 715-349-2183
- Office of Burnett County Treasurer, 715-349-2118
- Office of Town of Daniels Treasurer 715-689-2360 (cell phone: 507-581-3278)
Tax Rolls For Daniels Township Are Available At The Burnett County Website.